What is Every Believer a Witness?
It is a revolutionary new evangelism ministry, designed to motivate and train Sunday morning attendees to actively share their faith and to show the pastor how to “create and maintain a culture of witnessing and evangelism®“. For several years Every Believer a Witness® has been taught as a Sunday-Wednesday Evangelism Training Revival, with tremendous attendance and fantastic response.
Now pastors are being trained to teach this over seven Sunday mornings to the entire church body and being shown how to “create and maintain a culture of witnessing and evangelism®“.
Attend In Person
Why be trained?
Few pastors would say, “Our church has a culture of witnessing and evangelism”. Yet it is not because godly pastors haven’t been faithfully exhorting their people to witness. And it is not because of a scarcity of good Bible-based evangelism programs and strategies. Caz McCaslin, founder of Upward Sports, says, “If you want something you have never had, you have to do something you have never done.” Here’s how Every Believer A Witness® is different.
Begins in the Sunday morning worship services, when the masses of uninvolved members are present.
Involves the people in self-teaching as they read the Scriptures aloud themselves.
Uses new ways of motivating people to want to witness and to believe they can.
Utilizes attractive four-color Session Notes for each person.
Reduces training to the lowest common denominator.
So simple children can do it. It requires no visits, no books to read, no DVDs or CDs to watch or listen to, and nothing to memorize!
Focuses on the witnessing style that every believer can do well — sharing in a non-pushy way what Jesus has done for them.
Teaches the people two additional ways to keep their daily focus on witnessing.
Teaches witnessing as a way of life in believers’ normal activities.
Provides the pastor with a proven follow-up plan to “create and maintain a culture of witnessing and evangelism®” after the catalyst kick off.
When your Training Fee is received we send you:
- A Digital Download Video of live teaching (Note: registration deadlines)
- A Digital Download Audio of live teaching
- A Download of the multi-page 4 Color Session Notes
At training you will receive:
- Training on the unique methodology that makes Every Believer a Witness® so powerful and effective
If you decide to teach Every Believer a Witness® and purchase Session Notes, you receive a digital download of these materials:
- The professional PowerPoint presentation
- Downloads of select illustrations
- A Promotional Materials link with a promotional schedule and files of all promotional materials (posters, video clips, announcements, etc.).
- Outlines for Sunday School or small group lessons that can be taught to complement the Pastor’s Worship Service teaching.
- Training on how to follow up your initial teaching to “create and maintain a culture of witnessing and evangelism®“.
- Reduced price for your Session Notes, if ordered at time of training.
After training you will receive:
- Unlimited free phone or email consultation
In-person consultation by a daily charge
Pre-registration is required.
Registration is $49 unless otherwise indicated.
Early registration is greatly encouraged as it will allow you to come to the training with a better grasp of the material.
How much does it cost?
The Training itself is $99 ($49 for ministries and organizations that partner to host a Pastor Training Clinic). NOTE: Scholarships are available based on need.
How much does it cost if I decide to lead my church in Every Believer a Witness®?
The multi-page, four-color Session Notes are purchased additionally. They cost $7 per set of 7 if purchased on the day of training, plus shipping. If purchased after training, the session notes are $8 per set, plus shipping. Each person in the service, first grade and up, needs their own copy of the Session Notes. Thus the cost for Session Notes for a church of 100 (1st grade and up) for the entire 7 weeks would be $700 if purchased at the time of training, or $800 plus shipping if purchased after training.
NOTE: Financial help may be available if needed. Contact us for more information.
Most Pastors come to the Training and evaluate Every Believer a Witness® before making a decision on purchasing Session Notes and teaching it.
Ready to get started?
There are two ways to register.
- You can complete the form below and pay online immediately
- OR you can download, print, complete, sign, and return the Pastor Training Agreement along with your Training Fee to: