Pastor Equipping Conference at The Cove
August 27-29, 2018
A unique opportunity to learn how to train your entire congregation to actively share their faith!
Inside the Training Center
View from the deck
During 3 days and 2 nights you will…
Be exhorted by Johnny Hunt…
Be blessed by Georgia…
Be trained by Dennis Nunn…
Enjoy great fellowship and food in a relaxing surrounding…
3 days, 2 nights, 6 meals
Single Occupancy – $451.00
Double Occupancy – $319.00
You & Your Spouse – $621.00
Space is limited…Register Today!
What is Every Believer a Witness?
It is a revolutionary new evangelism ministry, designed to motivate and train Sunday morning attendees to actively share their faith and to show the pastor how to “create and maintain a culture of witnessing and evangelism®“. For several years Every Believer a Witness® has been taught as a Sunday-Wednesday Evangelism Training Revival, with tremendous attendance and fantastic response.
Now pastors are being trained to teach this over seven Sunday mornings to the entire church body and being shown how to “create and maintain a culture of witnessing and evangelism®“.
Why be trained?
Few pastors would say, “Our church has a culture of witnessing and evangelism”. Yet it is not because godly pastors haven’t been faithfully exhorting their people to witness. And it is not because of a scarcity of good Bible-based evangelism programs and strategies. Caz McCaslin, founder of Upward Sports, says, “If you want something you have never had, you have to do something you have never done.” Here’s how Every Believer A Witness® is different.
- Begins in the Sunday morning worship services, when the masses of uninvolved members are present.
- Involves the people in self-teaching as they read the Scriptures aloud themselves.
- Uses new ways of motivating people to want to witness and to believe they can.
- Utilizes attractive four-color Session Notes for each person.
- Reduces training to the lowest common denominator.
- So simple children can do it. It requires no visits, no books to read, no DVDs or CDs to watch or listen to, and nothing to memorize!
- Focuses on the witnessing style that every believer can do well — sharing in a non-pushy way what Jesus has done for them.
- Teaches the people two additional ways to keep their daily focus on witnessing.
- Teaches witnessing as a way of life in believers’ normal activities.
- Provides the pastor with a proven follow-up plan to “create and maintain a culture of witnessing and evangelism®” after the catalyst kick off.
What do I get?
When your Training Fee is received we send you:
- A set of DVDs of live teaching by Dennis Nunn (Note: registration deadlines)
- A set of CDs of live teaching by Dennis Nunn
- A set of the multi-page 4 Color Session Notes
At training you will receive:
- Training by Dennis Nunn on the unique methodology that makes Every Believer a Witness® so powerful and effective
If you decide to teach Every Believer a Witness® and purchase Session Notes, you receive:
- A CD of the professional PowerPoint presentation
- Laminated copies of select illustrations
- A Promotional Materials DVD with a promotional schedule and files of all promotional materials (posters, video clips, announcements, etc.).
- Outlines for Sunday School or small group lessons that can be taught to complement the Pastor’s Worship Service teaching.
- Training on how to follow up your initial teaching to “create and maintain a culture of witnessing and evangelism®“.
- Reduced price for your Session Notes, if ordered at time of training.
After training you will receive:
- Unlimited free phone or email consultation
- In-person consultation by a daily charge
How much does it cost if I decide to lead my church in Every Believer a Witness®?
The multi-page, four-color Session Notes are purchased additionally. They cost $6 per set of 7 if purchased on the day of training, plus shipping. If purchased after training, the session notes are $7 per set, plus shipping. Each person in the service, first grade and up, needs their own copy of the Session Notes. Thus the cost for Session Notes for a church of 100 (1st grade and up) for the entire 7 weeks would be $600 if purchased at time of training, or $700 plus shipping if purchased after training. NOTE: Financial help may be available if needed. Contact us for more information.
Most Pastors come to the Training and evaluate Every Believer a Witness® before making a decision on purchasing Session Notes and teaching it.
Ready to get started?
There are two ways to register. You can complete the form below and pay online immediately, or you can download, print, complete, sign, and return the Pastor Training Agreement along with your Training Fee to:
Pastor Training Clinics
Every Believer a Witness® Ministries
151 Riverwood Glen
Dallas, GA 30157
Note: Please make checks payable to: Every Believer a Witness Ministries