Every Believer a Witness doesn’t replace anything a church is currently doing in outreach/evangelism, but is designed to motivate and train your entire congregation to actively share with their families, friends, classmates, neighbors and co-workers, in a non-pushy way, what Jesus has done for them.
More than that, churches that implement our simple Follow-Up Plan after having Every Believer a Witness, are able to create and maintain a culture of witnessing and evangelism®.
Here are 10 unique things that make Every Believer a Witness so powerful and effective:
- It begins in the Sunday morning worship services, when the masses of uninvolved members are present.
- It involves the people in self-teaching as they read the Scriptures aloud themselves.
- It uses new ways of motivating people to want to witness and to believe they can.
- It utilizes attractive four color Session Notes for each person.
- It reduces training to the lowest common denominator.
- So simple children can do it. It requires no visits, no books to read, no DVDs or CDs to watch or listen to, and nothing to memorize!
- It focuses on the witnessing style that every believer can do well – sharing in a non-pushy way what Jesus has done for them.
- It teaches the people two additional ways to keep their daily focus on witnessing.
- It teaches witnessing as a way of life in believers’ normal activities.
- It provides the pastor with a proven follow-up plan to create and maintain a culture of witnessing and evangelism® after the catalyst kick off.